Penley, St Magdalenes Church




Penley, St Magdalenes Church.

The Church and Churchyard borders what is today Penley Industrial Estate but, between 1946 and 1999 it served as the Polish Hospital.

All the enteries made were transcribed from a copy of the original church records, the use of Polish characters is absent so the records may contain some errors.

To search the database visit here*.

*Membership Required.


 






Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply