The objects are to promote the study of genealogy and history, for the public benefit, to encourage the preservation and transcription of headstones, memorials and relevant documents.
View Sample Entry here.
Benefits of membership?
- Firstly, you will be supporting our website and future research projects.
- You will have detailed access to our Burial Ground database, along with detailed War Memorial entries (basic info will be free).
- Access to members only content.
- Database search functions
- Comment enabled on posts and database entries.
We may add further benefits of membership as available.
What can I expect to find in the database?
- Detailed War Memorial entries.
- Detailed Burial Ground entries (52,000+ names to date) with headstone photographs (Where available) which you may request for your personal use.
- Database search functions.
- Featured articles Not available elsewhere on the internet.
- School Admission Records – currently transcribing Victoria School, Wrexham.
Can I cancel my membership?
You may cancel your membership at anytime by using the link supplied in the account section following registration.
We do not offer a refund of membership fees.
How much is Membership?
See below for the Membership options.
Can I make a donation to fund the project?
If you would like to make a donation instead of becoming a member we are happy to receive any amount, large or small. If you would like to make a donation please contact us and we will give you the various payment options available.
Need to know more?
You are more than welcome to ask us questions via our contact page here.
The following membership levels apply.