PRICHARD, Ethel Irene
Wrexham Cemetery opened in 1876. The first burial was of eleven-year-old girl Ethel Irene Prichard. Ethel is buried with an ornate headstone which also bears the names of her parents, and other descendants who are laid to rest with her.
Ethel’s burial took place 3rd April 1876, the Cemetery was not finished or consecrated. The Cemetery was consecrated on 3rd July and officially opened by Bishop of St Asaph.